Saturday, May 10, 2014

Introduction.

Hello everyone, welcome to my little corner of the internet The Cat Tea Kitchen, said like Catty Kitchen.

This blog is going to consist of my love of cooking, vintage cook books, vintage kitchenware, my beautiful kitties and little updates from my life.

A little bit about myself, my name is Elizabeth, I'm 25-years-old and I'm married to a wonderful guy. We have 4 kitties and a Schnoodle named Quincy. They're my little family. I love photography, most tea but my favorite is a nice strong English breakfast, crafting and painting. I collect vintage Pyrex, Fireking and other kitchen odds and ends. I love to use them while I'm cooking and they will be featured heavily on my blog.

Time for photo introductions! 

This is Geronimo, he was named after the 11th Doctor(Who). He's 9 months old and he's going to be huge. He loves hanging around me while I'm in the kitchen, being naughty underfoot and meowing for scraps.

This is Finnegan, he's my MC mix. He loves lounging on the counter while I'm cooking.


                         This is Beans, he tries to get his little paws on any and every piece of food.

                                             This is Frankie, he's Bean's brother and is a shy but affectionate kitty.

                                                             Quincy the Schnoodle, he's sassy.

This is my sweet Husband, Jeffrey.


 And lastly, me!


Who is this blog for? Pyrex collectors, tea enthusiasts, cat ladies, vintage recipe lovers, or you just like looking at pretty pictures. 








 

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos. Show off some of your teapots sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geronimo is such a pretty cat! Those blue eyes and that colouring are stunning!

    Also you are super pretty too. ;)

    ReplyDelete